New Data Protection Policy – GDPR effect from 25th May 2018
About how and why we use your data:
Landmark Residential Inventory (‘the Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is a property related contractor and a service provider for customers and clients (you) requiring our services.
We only produce property inspection reports relating to start, mid-term or end of tenancies and refer your details when requested or consented to associated parties who are involved in the service.
Purpose of processing and processing data:
- For our records and accounts relating only to the service we provide /requested.
- To facilitate the service requested by either the landlord, tenant, agent, property manager.
- We require this data for us to process the service requested by any associated party.
- This data is ONLY used for the specific service requested
- We do not collect or forward your data for third party companies, for marketing purposes or external activities outside the permissions granted by you for the specific service.
- Your information collected on our online booking form is solely for the purpose you are requesting our service for.
- By using our online booking form via our website or confirming an appointment either by email, telephone or through your representative or third party involved (Agent, property manager, landlord, tenant), you are consenting to us having this information to use specifically to action the specific service requested.
Data we collect:
- Your name, contact number, email address, property address for the inspection, whether you are moving in / out or continuing to stay.
- Additional information may be requested in certain instances, such as access arrangements, keys collection, forwarding addresses, utility providers, with the sole intent to facilitate and complete the requested service alone.
- We only collect and pass on your data to all interested parties if you provide consent.
Recipient of Data:
- All parties involved to complete the service requested, namely the landlord, tenant, agent, property manager.
- We do not use any third party services to process or store your data.
- We do not give any third party your data for marketing, advertising or customer profiling.
- We do transfer data for third parties for any reason apart from those explained above.
- All personal information provided by you via our website booking forms or quick contacts links will be removed from our records as soon as the service is completed.
- We will retain contact information such as names, email addresses and contact numbers should you become a regular client and we need to contact you accordingly as per your consent.
- Information provided by agents, property managers or third parties will be protected until the service is completed.
- Where you consented for us to retain your data, we will contact you for further consent after 1 year if you wish for us to keep your details.
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Sources of Personal DATA:
- Online booking form or quick contact form via our website.
- Emailed to us as requested to facilitate the service required by you.
- Provided to us by the third parties, agents, property managers, landlords, tenants, contractors.
Complaints, Queries and Withdrawal of Consent:
- If you wish to notify us of your withdrawal of consent, wish to complain about or query this privacy notice or wish to have more information on data we have or do not have for you contact us accordingly.
- Either email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to Data Protection
- Call us on 0203 150 6365, speak to Najeeb Patel